ISLS Forums: www.islshotel.net.tc
Welcome to the Islanders (ISLS) and Hazbo Hotel Forums !
To take FULL ADVANTAGE of our forums, we suggest you register!

Have a great time posting topics, replying to topics (posts), messaging other people, and more. Anybody can use our forums at the time, and we support doing DAILY events, and giveaways.

Tune into the announcements and topics to see if we're hiring Forums Staff! Job applications may be open.

Invite your friends!

PS: Checkout our hotel (habbo retro gaming) !
It's official, and now is up!
www.islshotel.th.tc
- Forums Management
Welcome to the Islanders (ISLS) and Hazbo Hotel Forums !
To take FULL ADVANTAGE of our forums, we suggest you register!

Have a great time posting topics, replying to topics (posts), messaging other people, and more. Anybody can use our forums at the time, and we support doing DAILY events, and giveaways.

Tune into the announcements and topics to see if we're hiring Forums Staff! Job applications may be open.

Invite your friends!

PS: Checkout our hotel (habbo retro gaming) !
It's official, and now is up!
www.islshotel.th.tc
- Forums Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the ISLS Hotel Forums. Here you can keep up with updates and stay in contact with the ISLS Free Service we provide! Register on our forums now - as there are only a few easy steps to becoming a forums member.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, this is HoZzAh From Spark.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonez
ISLS Sub Admin
ISLS Sub Admin
Stonez

Hello, this is HoZzAh From Spark. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, this is HoZzAh From Spark.   Hello, this is HoZzAh From Spark. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Agony wrote:
Dear Users of Spark,

Well, Lets start off with this: My name is Joe (You can call me whatever). I'm usually a nice person. But i do get pissed off and go off at someone it's because i am Bi-Polar. (Were you get mad very easily). And thank you for welcoming me with open arms to this wonderful hotel. I plan on staying here for a while. I'm home-schooled so i will pretty much be on everyday.(No i'm not a no-life).Every other hotel had bugs and stuff of that nature but this one seems to be working fine... Well, anywho, I noticed that it had the xbox symbol all over this site so if you want to add me on xbox live you can.(Gamertag: iiKinky, Hit me up for 1v1's.) I might not be the best person alive, but i will try my best to do my best. If that makes since Rolling Eyes Anyways,Just add me on spark and i will accept. If you need any help, just come to me.(Or one of the staff). So thanks for letting me be apart of this hotel.

-With love, Joe (HoZzAh/Agony)

Oh, I told Spark hotel they can use our forums ....
But I decided not to lend it to them anymore.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.islshotel.th.tc and www.islsforums.forumotion.com
Agony

Agony

Hello, this is HoZzAh From Spark. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, this is HoZzAh From Spark.   Hello, this is HoZzAh From Spark. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Dear Users of Spark,

Well, Lets start off with this: My name is Joe (You can call me whatever). I'm usually a nice person. But i do get pissed off and go off at someone it's because i am Bi-Polar. (Were you get mad very easily). And thank you for welcoming me with open arms to this wonderful hotel. I plan on staying here for a while. I'm home-schooled so i will pretty much be on everyday.(No i'm not a no-life).Every other hotel had bugs and stuff of that nature but this one seems to be working fine... Well, anywho, I noticed that it had the xbox symbol all over this site so if you want to add me on xbox live you can.(Gamertag: iiKinky, Hit me up for 1v1's.) I might not be the best person alive, but i will try my best to do my best. If that makes since Rolling Eyes Anyways,Just add me on spark and i will accept. If you need any help, just come to me.(Or one of the staff). So thanks for letting me be apart of this hotel.

-With love, Joe (HoZzAh/Agony)
Back to top Go down

Hello, this is HoZzAh From Spark.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISLS Forums: www.islshotel.net.tc :: ~Introductions & Farewells-
Jump to: