ISLS Forums: www.islshotel.net.tc
Welcome to the Islanders (ISLS) and Hazbo Hotel Forums !
To take FULL ADVANTAGE of our forums, we suggest you register!

Have a great time posting topics, replying to topics (posts), messaging other people, and more. Anybody can use our forums at the time, and we support doing DAILY events, and giveaways.

Tune into the announcements and topics to see if we're hiring Forums Staff! Job applications may be open.

Invite your friends!

PS: Checkout our hotel (habbo retro gaming) !
It's official, and now is up!
www.islshotel.th.tc
- Forums Management
Welcome to the Islanders (ISLS) and Hazbo Hotel Forums !
To take FULL ADVANTAGE of our forums, we suggest you register!

Have a great time posting topics, replying to topics (posts), messaging other people, and more. Anybody can use our forums at the time, and we support doing DAILY events, and giveaways.

Tune into the announcements and topics to see if we're hiring Forums Staff! Job applications may be open.

Invite your friends!

PS: Checkout our hotel (habbo retro gaming) !
It's official, and now is up!
www.islshotel.th.tc
- Forums Management
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These are the ISLS Hotel Forums. Here you can keep up with updates and stay in contact with the ISLS Free Service we provide! Register on our forums now - as there are only a few easy steps to becoming a forums member.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]

Go down 
+3
Calvin
Stephen99
Stonez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stonez
ISLS Sub Admin
ISLS Sub Admin
Stonez

ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 10:24 pm

Administrator's Warning:
Topic closed until applications are open - when we have plenty of active users!
Forum mod please monitor this forum.

Back to top Go down
http://www.islshotel.th.tc and www.islsforums.forumotion.com
Stonez
ISLS Sub Admin
ISLS Sub Admin
Stonez

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:25 am

Allen wrote:
Personal/Forums Information - ????
Forums Username: Allen
My timezone: GMT +10
Country or state: Australia
Language(s) I speak: American English
Email Address or MSN (OPTIONAL):
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL): Yes.

Work/Experience - Administrator
Why I would like to work here: I want to work here because i want to keep the hotel users updated with the hotel so they know whats going on.
What I can improve to the forums: I could increase the amount of users and get active users
Have I ever worked on a forum(s) (YES OR NO): Yes
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS):
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN): Yes, because if i advertise more users will register
Additional details (OPTIONAL):

Application accepted for gold hobba management / eXpert
Topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Allen

PostSubject: My Staff Application   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:18 am

Personal/Forums Information - ????
Forums Username: Allen
My timezone: GMT +10
Country or state: Australia
Language(s) I speak: American English
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL): Yes.

Work/Experience - Administrator
Why I would like to work here: I want to work here because i want to keep the hotel users updated with the hotel so they know whats going on.
What I can improve to the forums: I could increase the amount of users and get active users
Have I ever worked on a forum(s) (YES OR NO): Yes
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS):
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN): Yes, because if i advertise more users will register
Back to top Go down
Pancho
ISLS Forums Super Moderator
Pancho

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:47 am

Stonez wrote:
Pancho wrote:
Personal/Forums Information -
Forums Username: Pancho
My timezone: Pacific
Country or state:Phoenix,Az
Language(s) I speak:Spanish,English,A little of Portuguese
Email Address or MSN (OPTIONAL):soto_francisco28@live.com
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL):Hell Yes!

Work/Experience - I worked for a lot of retro before and helped them get users and make the hotel saver and fun
Why I would like to work here:Because i love isls and i worked for you guys and i being a great staff memeber i will work more harder. and and make it fun for users with evenst and help anyone
What I can improve to the forums:more information and less spammers(:
Have I ever worked on a forum(s) (YES OR NO):Yes
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS):I used to work at mine wich is now deleted and a habbo fansite forums
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN):No sorry
Additional details (OPTIONAL):Well i hope i can get my rank back as soon hotel opens(:
and good luck to all! I love you

Pancho, why are you doing this when you already work at the forums..
These are FORUMS APPLICATIONS.
You will be re-hired at the hotel when it is open...

Oh Okay Sorry Lol and didnt read it Razz
and Okay Thanks(:
Back to top Go down
Stonez
ISLS Sub Admin
ISLS Sub Admin
Stonez

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 pm

Jenny wrote:
Forums Username:Jenny
My timezone:Eastern
Country or state:United States
Language(s) I speak:English
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL):Yeah heck yeah I love forums! Embarassed

Work/Experience -
Why I would like to work here:Well i can see if i can get people on.
What I can improve to the forums:I can help keep Hackers,People who speak Bad language.
Have I ever worked on a forum(s) (YES OR NO):no
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS):none.
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN):no,because i dont have a camera

Application denied and topic closed. I feel since your kind of young, and silly....
I can't have you as staff, but I can give you something else!
You can be PINK VIP for 1 MONTH for FREE.

Checkout https://islsforums.forumotion.com/t17-new-buy-yellow-pink-and-purple-forums-vip
Back to top Go down
Stonez
ISLS Sub Admin
ISLS Sub Admin
Stonez

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Pancho wrote:

Work/Experience - I worked for a lot of retro before and helped them get users and make the hotel saver and fun
Why I would like to work here:Because i love isls and i worked for you guys and i being a great staff memeber i will work more harder. and and make it fun for users with evenst and help anyone
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS):I used to work at mine wich is now deleted and a habbo fansite forums
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN):No sorry
Additional details (OPTIONAL):Well i hope i can get my rank back as soon hotel opens(:

Pancho, why are you doing this when you already work at the forums..
These are FORUMS APPLICATIONS.
You will be re-hired at the hotel when it is open...
Back to top Go down
Pancho
Pancho

PostSubject: Pancho Staff App   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Jenny
Pink VIP
Pink VIP
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 am

Forums Username:Jenny
My timezone:Eastern
Country or state:United States
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL):Yeah heck yeah I love forums! Embarassed

Work/Experience -
Why I would like to work here:Well i can see if i can get people on.
What I can improve to the forums:I can help keep Hackers,People who speak Bad language.
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS):none.
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN):no,because i dont have a camera
Back to top Go down
Agony

Agony

PostSubject: Staff App.   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Forums Username: Agony
My timezone: eastern
Country or state:USA,Georgia
Email Address or MSN (OPTIONAL):iijoeyy@.live.com but without the period after the @
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL):Pfft, do i like em? They have the xbox logo all over!

Work/Experience - I was admin on a few hotels.
Why I would like to work here:Well, i think this hotel can grow within the lines of a famous habbo retro such as force.
What I can improve to the forums:Help keep out spams, trolls, Disrespectful people, and hackers. Bring more people into the hotel, and forums aswell.
Have I ever worked on a forum(s) (YES OR NO):No.
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS):None
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN):Yes, i have a hyper-cam, and a youtube account.
Additional details (OPTIONAL):I am home-schooled so if you want you can give me schedual on when you want me to be on.
Back to top Go down
Stonez
ISLS Sub Admin
ISLS Sub Admin
Stonez

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:32 am

Calvin wrote:
Forums Username:Calvin
My timezone: ect
Country or state:Usa/West virgina
Language(s) I speak:english
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL): HELL YEA THEY ARE BEAST

Work/Experience -
Why I would like to work here:sounds cool
What I can improve to the forums:ideas for it and more ppl to use it

Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere:YES i can i have hyper cam and i can do it at anytime

Application accepted for gold hobba.
Check your inbox, and post closed.
Back to top Go down
Stonez
ISLS Sub Admin
ISLS Sub Admin
Stonez

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:30 am

ninja99 wrote:
Forums Username: ninja99
My timezone: Eastern Daylights savings Time (currently)
Country or state: United Sates
Language(s) I speak: okay heres a long one... English, Spanish, French, Latin, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and some Russian.
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL): DuH I COME ON EVERY DAY! Razz

Work/Experience -
Why I would like to work here: I would like to help out with the Forums
What I can improve to the forums: I can bring more people here, I can make Youtube Vids, I can help if theres any problems
Have I ever worked on a forum(s) (YES OR NO): No
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS): none
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN): Yes, I can post videos on youtube and can TRY to make them as proffesional as i can.

Application accepted for moderator.
Check your inbox, and post closed.

Last edited by Stonez on Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calvin

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 9:30 pm

Forums Username:Calvin
My timezone: ect
Country or state:Usa/West virgina
Language(s) I speak:english
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL): HELL YEA THEY ARE BEAST

Work/Experience -
Why I would like to work here:sounds cool
What I can improve to the forums:ideas for it and more ppl to use it

Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere:YES i can i have hyper cam and i can do it at anytime
Back to top Go down
Stephen99

Location : Right Behind you nah im just kidding im in your computer

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 am

Forums Username: ninja99
My timezone: Eastern Daylights savings Time (currently)
Country or state: United Sates
Language(s) I speak: okay heres a long one... English, Spanish, French, Latin, Japanese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and some Russian.
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL): DuH I COME ON EVERY DAY! Razz

Work/Experience -
Why I would like to work here: I would like to help out with the Forums
What I can improve to the forums: I can bring more people here, I can make Youtube Vids, I can help if theres any problems
Have I ever worked on a forum(s) (YES OR NO): No
Which forum(s) I've worked at being a moderator. If you haven't worked at any, just put none. (WITH LINKS): none
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN): Yes, I can post videos on youtube and can TRY to make them as proffesional as i can.

Last edited by ninja99 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Age)
Back to top Go down
Stonez
ISLS Sub Admin
ISLS Sub Admin
Stonez

PostSubject: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED, SORRY!
PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS OR SEND AN APPLICATION IN.

To simply apply for a position here at Islanders hotel forums, fill out the following in a "post" or "topic" reply.
These applications will only be online, and valid until Monday August 22nd, 2011 ! The reason that it's a very limited time period when its open is because we need forums staff NOW to moderate, look after posts and users, and more.. (if more time is needed with the applications, the down date with them will be moved)
So, apply quick and do your best! It's a rough, and hard working job.

Copy & Paste this application into a reply to "topic" or "post". Fill it out completely and correctly please!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forums Username:
Country or state:
Language(s) I speak:
Do I like these forums (OPTIONAL):

Work/Experience -
Why I would like to work here:
What I can improve to the forums:
Have I ever worked on a forum(s) (YES OR NO):
Could I make videos on youtube about these forums or advertise anywhere (YES OR NO, EXPLAIN):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for filling out ISLS Forums - Staff Application!
A sub admin will reply to your application (your post) AND send you a private message in less than 48 hours explaining if you were ACCEPTED or DENIED to be apart of the Forums staff team.
They'll include the position you got as well.

Positions:
Subscriber
Tech
Super VIP
Gold Hobba (Trainee Moderator)
Super Moderator
Sub Admin

Last edited by Stonez on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:56 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]   ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

ISLS Forums - Staff Applications [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1